Industrial Hygiene (IH) – Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) – STEL Monitoring – TWA Monitoring – Area Monitoring
Centek Laboratory (Lab#182993) is accredited by the Laboratory Accreditation Programs AIHA-LAP, LLC in the accreditation program to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 international standard for “Unique Scope” Fields of Testing as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
Following under the EPA TO15 Guidance (OSHA PV212) methodology you can say good bye to badges, tubes and pumps collection methods. Here is what it means for you…
- MiniCans provide a quick “no tool or power required” sampling approach for industrial environments with setup being less than 1 minute.
- Regardless of the concentration or compound of interest, the Minican evacuated sampling canister can complete a sampling event in as little as 4 seconds.
- For STEL and TWA Monitoring the worker can be monitored for 1 to 10 hrs with no heavy pumps and glass tubes over their shoulders.
- Short-term exposure assessment can be extended to monitor events as long as 15 minutes.
- The universal sampling system can provide quantitative and qualitative data for polar, non-polar and reactive volatile organics as well as fixed gases. Detection range extends from 0.5 ppbv to the percent range.
All of our equipment is based on Green technology and generates “ZERO” hazardous or municipal waste unlike tubes and badges.
Industrial Hygiene Personal Monitoring VOC Air Matrix Sampling